The lost boys need you...
There's a new opportunity from LBi that you guys should be aware of. They've sent through quite a detailed graduate spec, with a few questions to answer. Have a look, and get involved:
We call what we do ‘Building Exceptional Things’. What that means is that we’re set up to solve our client’s business problems using a number of different digital initiatives. We develop creative concepts that translate into digitally led advertising campaigns, transactional websites, loyalty programmes and social media campaigns and anything else along the way. Our client list includes some of the UK’s biggest and most exciting brands such as Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola, Compare the Market, BT, Lloyd’s Banking Group and many, many more.
To manage such high profile clients, we need exceptional people to join our 600 strong UK team, the majority working from our Brick Lane office in London. We’re looking for up to 4 amazing graduates to become part of our Client Services department. You’ll join our graduate training scheme where you’ll develop your skills over a 9 month period with a view to becoming a fully-fledged member of the team working as an Account Executive within one of our portfolio of clients. As part of our structured programme you’ll be given a background in all of our departments, work with some high profile clients and be sponsored through an industry recognised professional qualification with the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA).
Given our dedication to developing new talent, we’re not solely looking for applicants with a background in marketing or digital (although this would be a bonus). We’ll ensure that through training and on-the-job learning, LBi will help you become a well-rounded member of the agency with a solid background in all the essentials it takes to become an account management guru.
The Application Process
In order to be considered for this opportunity we need you to send us your CV along with your responses to the questions outlined below by 25th June 2012.
1. At LBi we help our clients through their digital journey, describe some of the key challenges you think they may face and how we could help. (200 words)
2. Our Client Services team are considered to be the face of the agency both to our clients and to our internal teams. Why do you think you’d be a fantastic addition to our client services team? (200 words)
3. What excites you most about working in the digital industry? (200 words)
4. Our values are expert, collaborative and provocative. Give us an example of when you have embodied one or all of these values. (200 words)
5. We are known for putting on amazing parties. If you were to be in charge of our next party, what would be the theme and how would you ensure it would be a success? (200 words)
You can either apply directly via our website at www.lbi.co.uk/join-lbi or email your application to careers at lbi.com with the subject header ‘Client Services graduate scheme’. If your application is successful you will be invited to take part in an assessment day in our Brick Lane offices on 17th July 2012."
Sound interesting, gang? Good luck.