If you do this, you may be just right.
The good people at Quirk have been in touch. They're after a graduate on a year-long contract, with the possibility of it being extended further.
More details on them (and the role) are below:
"Quirk is a digital marketing agency based near London Bridge. We work with clients including The Financial Times, Warner Bros., SAB Miller and Nando’s. With over 140 employees working throughout London, Cape Town and Johannesburg, Quirk is a dynamic, fun, hardworking and rapidly growing agency.
We want somebody who wears their personality on their sleeve, has opinions and ideas and is excited by the prospect of taking ownership of a project. This person also needs to have a strong eye for detail, a positive resourceful attitude towards organisation and a fantastic sense of humour. We are looking for somebody to not only work hard, but also to contribute to the culture of the agency. There is a real prospect for growth in the agency for someone who is ambitious enough to make the role their own.
The job: Quirk Graduate
This is a paid 12 month graduate position which will cover a wide range of roles and responsibilities. We want someone who is keen, enthusiastic, a hard worker and quirky.
• Sufficient Undergraduate or Post Graduate qualification
• Must possess a love for digital and a passion for marketing
• Must be intelligent and have the ability and drive to learn quickly
• A high level of organisation and motivation
• Work well under pressure and must meet deadlines
• Must be a team player
• A good level of numeracy/literacy
• Ability to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• A sparkling personality along with a unique sense of humour
• Administrative support across global projects
• Learning and upskilling him / herself into a valued member of staff
• Office administration (prepping for client meetings, general running)
• Contributing to brainstorms • Conducting audits of potential client sites
We want somebody with lots of energy who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. In return for your efforts we are prepared to pay for you to take (and hopefully pass) a number of qualifications, including:
• Quirk eMarketing qualification
• Google Analytics practitioner
We buy you cake and present on your birthday and we do lots of fun activities to take a break from the grind.
Opportunity for growth
Though this is a 12 month graduate programme, should you demonstrate that you have what it takes there is the potential option of a full time position beyond the 12 months.
UPDATE: The correct email address to use is tammy at quirk dot biz.
Good luck, all.