It never rains but it pours. Two more opportunities have landed with us.
The first is with Iris, whose scheme closes on the 31st of January.
This year they have revamped their scheme and it includes:
· A two-year programme with four six-month rotations across planning, account management and specialist disciplines (PR, digital and experiential) with one placement in a global location.
· Guidance from board level mentor and iris buddies
· Accredited learning from the CAM foundation
· Monthly seminars with industry speakers to get an insight into the client side of advertising and marketing
· Peer group time dedicated to sharing, learning and supporting each other
· Over 24 workshops focused on key aspects of the account handler role
· Six integration days providing exposure to all of iris’ disciplines
The application form can be downloaded here: http://www.iris-global.com/irispotential/ and there is also info on how to get a creative grad placement there too (‘The Bunker’) Wannabe-grads can also find us on facebook or twitter (@irisgrads).
The second opportunity is with the Brooklyn Brothers, who are a very new creative hotshop.
They've just launched the Brooklyn Brotherhood. Check it out - it looks very interesting. Not your typical application. It closes on the 31st of March.
Best of luck with both of them.