Monday, 21 September 2009
More Grad Schemes & A Paid Gig...
Hello again. After an uber list of impending grad schemes, a few more have been brought to my attention in the comments. Check them out here.
This is more about a paid gig though, for an agency called Mason Zimbler, who are after an account exec. The position is based in their agency in Bristol, and you can apply here.
They've also given me some more details about the position, which is below. You need a year's experience in a marketing or advertising agency. Best of luck:
Primary Focus of the Role:
The primary focus of the role of Account Executive at Mason Zimbler is to support the Account Managers in the day to day management of client activity on assigned accounts, through office based client services and administration support.
The job holder will work across specified Mason Zimbler accounts, and will involve general office administration, client services and creative liaison.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Liaising with creative, production and account managers to ensure that all budgets and estimates are accurate and available at the appropriate times.
• Estimates and costings, obtaining Purchase Orders from clients and ensuring approval from AM/AD or client.
• Briefing and liaising with production teams to ensure that innovative and cost
effective solutions are proposed and agreed.
• Client liaison at all stages of the process, including status and contact reports.
• Working with the media department internally or external media agencies.
• Managing all files/job bags, both physical and digital, ensuring approvals are
documented in writing and filed appropriately.
• Attending meetings and briefings, both client facing and in-house.
• Proof reading.
• Assisting in the briefing of designers and copywriters, liaising extensively.
• Report to account manager, according to agreed timescales, in appropriate format (both written and verbally).