There's another opportunity for you guys. If you're interested, email Tom Brady (tom dot brady at bmbagency dot com):
BMB are looking for a digital production intern for 3 months to assist in our burgeoning department.
- Assisting with the scoping of projects (statements of work, timings, budgets)
- Liaising with the traffic department to make sure work is effectively developed
- Liaising with the client services department to ensure the smooth transition of projects
- Dealing with digital client administration as and when required
- Briefing designers and developers on projects
- Working with the TV production department on projects as and when required
This in an internship position with a nominal weekly allowance, but with the distinct possibility of a perm role at the end of the period.
The ideal person will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- A well rounded, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive problem solving approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise large workloads
So there you have it. Best of luck guys.
EDIT: This position has now been filled.