Friday 16 March 2012

Gap Jumpers..

Either this or that...

Hi all.

I'd like to alert you to a new company my brilliant friend Niko has just founded, called Gapjumpers. Check it out.

It's just gone live for challenges, but essentially the premise is that industry people post challenges (clients and agencies), you guys answer them, and earn kudos from relevant brands and people - providing you with relevant endorsements long before you join the workforce, hopefully making the transition to a full time job more fun and less costly.

I think it's a great initiative. Find out a lot more here.

I hope to post a challenge soon. Have a look, chaps, and good luck.

1 comment:

Monster said...

I am one of probably a minority of people who have actually studied abnormal psychology.This is great information.